Sun, Jun 24|
1900 28th St
A day with Master Teacher Joie Kya
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2018, 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM
1900 28th St, 1900 28th St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
About The Event
This is a full day with Master Meditation Teacher Joie Kya. Your ticket includes the full workshop, a meditation CD/Download, and a reflection workbook that includes journal prompts and exercises. The class will be part practice and part discussion and focus on different techniques and tools for your meditation practice. The class is great for the beginning student, but can also offer great insight and new techniques to any meditation practice.
What we will be doing during our time together:
- Learn tips and tools that will help you with stress, overwhelm, and conflict.
- Learn Mindfulness and Meditation techniques
- Receive a group sound healing
- Learn about the chakras and how to connect to your inner knowing
- Complete an abundance meditation that will have you unblocking and receiving in no time at all!!
- Identify and set an intention for the next year with soulful, meaningful goals that are uniquely meant for you.
- Learn how to take meaningful action in your life. No more living in reaction mode!
+$1.23 service fee
Your ticket will include a full day workshop, a meditation download and CD, plus a reflection workbook created to enhance your practice.
+$1.23 service fee0